Magellan AI is the podcast media planning platform relied upon by advertisers and publishers transacting hundreds of millions of dollars in podcast advertising. Magellan AI has created the world’s largest database of podcast advertising data, covering activity by tens of thousands of shows in the US, Canada, Australia, Germany, and the UK. Media buyers at advertisers and agencies rely on Magellan AI to find, vet and connect with podcasts. Publishers rely on Magellan AI for the most in-depth ad intelligence available in podcasting.
We're looking for Measurement Success Managers to support the growing number of clients using Magellan AI to track podcast advertising performance.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsive to support requests coming in from our clients via email
- Lead training sessions on Zoom, where you'll show our clients on how to use the Magellan AI platform to analyze the performance of podcast advertising campaigns
- Build spreadsheets that can be used to analyze large datasets, and use those spreadsheets to generate reports for clients
- Play a key role in our quality assurance (QA) process, ensuring that the data delivered to our clients is accurate
What makes this opportunity unique:
- We're a tight-knit team, and you'll get direct exposure to our founders
- Get paid to become an expert in using data analysis tools like Excel and Google Sheets
- You'll support a growing ecosystem of content creators and marketers trying to make sense of a rapidly-growing market with few well-established metrics.
- It's totally ok to listen to podcasts at work
- You've earned a degree at college or university, and have 2 - 4 years of work experience
- You're very comfortable using formulas and analyzing data in Excel and Google Sheets
- You pay close attention to detail
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary and option grant
- Options for medical, dental, and vision insurance - under our current plans, individuals can get coverage through the company for free, and can get coverage for their families at company-subsidized rates
- Up to $500/year reimbursable expenses for improving your home office
- Use of a company laptop and external monitor for the duration of your employment
- Our PTO policy provides for 11 holidays plus 20 days of paid leave for vacation, illness, personal time, etc.